Thanks folks, we have been looking for quite awhile now. It will be interesting what names the kids come up with. The 4yo has a stuffed animal dog...
[ATTACH]
Male chocolate lab.
Yup, can’t wait to see the kids reaction at pickup.
We did
[ATTACH] Hard to resist a face like this.
Going to check this guy out this morning. Could be coming home with us next week..[ATTACH]
Looks good!
One of the other mechanics, a fella that calls himself “the doctor” just put diesel in a gas rig. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: he should...
Have been able to for 5 or so years.
Yup, wife is from PA when that stuff wasn’t available here people would ask us to bring them back some when we went down. Her grandfather started...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: The last lonely 12 pack is yuengling like a fat kid at the pickup kickball game!
Looks like something you would get at the local Chinese take out.
Mass.
Coworker thought he was doing the right thing by sending his kids to a progressive charter school rather than the poor school district they would...
Lol. It’s the details that get ya.
Scratch that, the Mrs just had a melt down as I was headed up the ladder. Said it looks wiggly and unsafe. Lol! How do you think I painted this...
[ATTACH] Took the boy on a hike this morning, now I gotta get the 40’ ladder out and take down an unused satellite dish a wood pecker has been...
I’ll bet she moves along with the 60hp!
They used to be available at the stealership. It’s been a minute since I have needed one tho. OEM NEW 2006-2020 Ford F150 Expedition Front Axle...