Dead or dying garbage emitter And the correct one for Ford is First on race day!
[ATTACH]
After some digging, I guess the guy lives alone and has some serious health issues. The wood looks to have been through a processor. I’ll bet he...
[ATTACH] While I was away for a scouting weekend with my boy this showed up. Friend of a friend was getting out of burning still had a fair amount...
yooperdave congrats on the pup! A BMD was second on our list we had been to a breeder and were on a waiting list when Gus somehow popped up. We...
Prime fillets for mamas b day.[ATTACH]
That was one big turkey!
[ATTACH] One tired pup.
I got one I work with. Always maintain a good escape route when he asks for assistance. An I’m sure you learned long ago an extra set of duds in...
:cool:
Wrap a few ratchet straps around it and call it good?
:eek: It isn’t necessarily pretty but the metal and liner make good top covers….
[ATTACH] Saw this guy/girl playing dead as I was on my evening walk. Hopped up and took off shortly after I took the pic.
[ATTACH] Gratuitous puppy pics.[ATTACH]
Ahh, ya. I always forget about those mongrels .
That a strange looking Ranger.
Passed a large solar array on the side of the mass turnpike today. A Husqvarna robotic mower was at work. Husqvarna 550H Automower #967853205 |...
Single lug has been around for quite a while outside NASCAR no ground breaking news there. Wheel Gun & Wheel Nut