You joined the tranny repair club with @kimberly…:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Used to go crazy with um. Just a few this year. [ATTACH]
Cajun Fryer 6 Gallon Deep Fryer With Stand And 2 Baskets - FF2-S + FF2 - Mousestar This seems to good of a deal to be true.
I got a few rolls of TP do that count?
[ATTACH] Tuckered out after a day at the lake.
[ATTACH] These are my second choice.
I have tried pretty much all of them. These seem to hold up the best. [ATTACH]
Took a drive to the white mountains this past weekend I could not believe how many trees that had not a single leaf on them. I haven’t researched...
Glad to see the shoulder was feeling good enough to get the lines wet!
Nope. I wouldn’t call him but to clean out the outhouse after the cookout.
Yup,it sure did make an awful noise. The driver one of the other “mechanics” drove around for two days with it befor I suggested we pop the hood!...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Don’t doubt it. :headbang:
Do they have an EV model? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Do they run a gasser for higher rpm?
[ATTACH]
Bark falling off.
[ATTACH] Tensioner got hungry, started eating the front cover.
[ATTACH] Found this in the bag. Looks like a meteorite!
While back some rich kid crashed his Tesla which then caught on fire. The local cellar savers said they were way underequiped to put the car fire...