This guy said that aft ran way better than waste oil and we had a pretty steady supply so he didn’t mess with the waste oil. Maybe cut the oil...
When I was at the dealership one of the guys had a centrifuge and an auxiliary tank in the bed of his 7.3. He would save all the automatic fluid...
It was a large pot bellied man in only a blue banana hammock riding a bike. I have tried to forget the image….
For me it would depend on the logging operation. Is the wood skid out or forwarded? Will you be taking what’s left on the deck or going out on...
Top one red white and blue is the neighbors.
I really don’t remember. Could have been either I was 6 lol
Seems strange the dollar ain’t worth much these days…
[ATTACH] ‘Twas an interesting day at the office. 240’ of system longest run I have done. There was some serious puckering until the material came...