It was pricey but the dr website offers no interest for 1 year check it out. Works like a charm.
Thank u neighbor
It sure can. I have 10 foot long 2x4 across to give it the support I need. I should be fine. Thanks though...
Thank you
I love it. It's about 3 seconds. It's tough with the knotty stuff but still no complaints. I had it for 3 years and no problems.
Gotta start them young...
Lmao ok master. Sir is just a NY slang
Yes sir re-splits. I have a little experience with the jotul. I'm putting some blowers on it in a few weeks. I got plenty of pine kindling that's...
Thank you. I only burn dry wood nice and hot
I cut it and split it in April , the mm reads 17% so the locust maple is ready to go in the jotul. Should be getting some more wood next week for...
Just something to keep it dry [ATTACH]