I haven't received any complaints about the chairs. I don't have any problems getting out lmao...
Perfect spot on my property..
Yep thank u
Nice. My kids make me light it up few days a week for the smores they love them. Just give me some ice cold brew and I'm a happy camper
Love it on chilly nights
Some Albanian moonshine and a cold beer to chase it
Hot and humid here whenever the cold comes I'm ready
Thanks. It's made out of rebar so I just need to make the pitch a bit higher and I should be fine. I do get good amount of snow here so time will tell
Thank u. I was actually following you since another forum but don't go on there as much. Learned quite a bit from you and a few more guys that...
Thank you. I always wear protective gear at all times. Every time I fire up my chain saw I always wear everything. I also check my surroundings. I...
Thank you
I definitely will. I'm pretty sure I would be doing him a favor and he would be doing me a favor also....
Ok I'll try that. Thanks
I usually CSS all year round if the wood is there like it has been this year. Thank god. I really look for it during the spring fall and winter...
Absolutely Dave. My papa raised me right.
There isn't anything there. It's only woods. No house . The only time I see a truck is during big game season. I was probably gonna leave a note...
I want to ask a question. One of my neighbors has over 10 acres of land that he only uses for hunting. I would like to go in there and clean up...
Whatever works for u and your pockets
The logs I can't pick up by hand I usually run the saw straight down the middle
Thank u