Looks good Dave. I could never stay still. Nice looking dog.
I will find out this winter. I will raise the pitch a little more and it should slide off. I'm getting the oak next Saturday. I thought it takes 2...
Whatever it takes to NOT pay the oil man
Thank u bro
Nice little load. Love the chevy
It sure will. Let it sit for about 2 years before I burn it..
I love the DR it's really fast. Makes splitting easy and fast. I got about 7 cords ready to go. Oak, maple, black locust and some ash. What about...
I should be there in about 2 weeks when me and my buddies go to this chainsaw party. My buddy has this huge oak that fell in his lot and he said I...
It sure is. After I'm done with the scraps I usually save the ones for kindling and the rest goes in the fire outside..
Thank u. Gotta get as much as we can especially when it's free wood
Nice work...
The more the merrier
Nice. Throw some hot sauce on them,,,,,
I hate the humidity. It's like soup outside, that's good that the boys won.....
I just got the bottle from my uncle in Yugoslavia. My family makes it out of grapes. It's good stuff. My grandfather use to take a shot of it...
It's nasty out there. Is it raining by you ? How did the football team do ? Kabobs are great
What did you put in it ? It's so nasty out
Enjoy .
I feel for you. I see stuff like that everyday and sometimes worse. My patients have it all. I manage a walgreens so I'm use to all of it but it...
Oh ok I didn't know that...