Trying to learn from you guys. I'm new to this
I will look into that thanks. I like to split on site if possible . I guess time will tell.
I'm gonna bring a friend who's a mechanic after I call my insurance company. It's only gonna be used for firewood only no plowing but u never know...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] 2001 subaru outback w/ 300k what u guys think about this gmc Sierra 2000 36k miles $9800 but I would get it c
I appreciate all your feedback. I will get a beat around truck and good mpg car for everyday. I just seen a old truck that was put out in the...
Oh wow that's horrible fiat. It's gonna be a pain if something breaks. So Diesel engines last longer then gas?
Your gonna make me broke lmao
Oh wow that's crazy. I guess after all is done on here I might not have to do any homework.. Thanks bro
The dodge ram 1500 came out with a diesel now. I hear a lot of good things about diesels
Looks good. Have you ever burned walnut before? How is it
I will start doing my homework on all of them. A quad cab is what I'm looking for especially with my kids. My buddy has a nice trailer I could use...
Ok I didn't I never had a pick up that's why I'm asking u guys. I'm not sold on a full size truck just thought it could hold more wood then the...
The new chevy don't get the mpg that the new dodge and ford get otherwise I would
I know most of you already have pick ups. I will be looking for a truck after the new year. I'm going to use it as a everyday car for work and of...
I'm trying. Just can't wait till after the new year when I get myself a pick up then the wood will be rolling in
I love dogs. Is Casper retriever , I had red nose pitbulls all my life growing up. I would like to get my kids a golden retriever . Mans best friend
When your forced u have no choice. I'm happy to hear your back doing what u like
I get tons of sunlight and good wind but I'll take your advice and just wait..
I love this weather. Perfect weather for scrounging also. Perfect weather for the fire pit. Love the weekends..
Lookin real nice with those stacks and racks...keep up the nice work