It's the F55 carabassett
Thank you Pete. Gonna clean it after I take the kids to their football game. Then it will be time to get dirty
Gonna clean it out today. I cleaned my outside pipe already. Gonna take the inside pipe off to clean it
Looking good. Someone will be nice and toasty
Very nice. I think by the end of this month I'll have my first fire.
Nice load u got there. I'll start my pile of kindling next week. I got some nice pine kindling that's been dry for 3 yrs..
Nice load. Will be nice and warm when u burn that in 3 years
I'm gonna go next week to look at both saws and see which dealers gives me the best deal. Both dealers are very close to me. I'll check to see if...
I would cut 4-5 times are year some sizes would be more then 20 I would like new and around $1000
Thanks
I currently have a MS250 18" bar I'm looking for more power and something that rips thru 20" trees and bigger. A friend of mine said I should get...
Wow that's a whole lot of warmth there
I sure will right after the new year or might have to be sooner
I would do it but it would of been a nice 35 mile ride home and the people behind me would of cursed me out lmao
I seen the parks dept cutting some wood so I asked them if I can take some wood so they said come back later. Wish I had a pick up truck would of...
is this the first snow so far?
I usually start once the weather drops to 40 at night gotta keep the kids warm. My house is insulated well so that helps. For those of you who...
I do a lot of scrounging every where not only where I live. thanks for your feedback. I do have a 4 cylinder which get about 34mpg and the truck...
So either way I'm screwed lmao
Do u put sideboards on your pick up