[ATTACH] Recognize the sling J. Dirt ?:thumbs:
Ive wanted to mention something about safety a few times here, and I'd like to mention something about this tree, and what I've written here for...
Yeah once you go VT you never go back!:rofl: :lol:
DexterDay and chbryson I was honored that you trusted me to take care of the problem trees for you and your family. There is no better feeling in...
I'm using a VT to back up the zigzag. Great knot reliable and super fast to tie.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile!:rofl: :lol: That reminds me of the story I was just telling Kenis. I had lunch about 200'...
Had a pretty good time doing some work on some dead beech trees for a member here whom I consider my brother. Maybe DexterDay will chime in here...
For some of the lower stuff possibly. It's a good idea if only to protect the glass. However, I'd say it's worth it to remove some of that street...
Sweet! Love the camo too! A lot of echoholics like the 330 over the 355t. I've been lusting after one of these little guys: [MEDIA] Chainsaws,...
I could do it without a lift.:whistle:but.... [ATTACH] I even get my spurs on right sometimes: [ATTACH] I can say that's a 2k tree job minimum...
Scott this is an updated version. The links are thicker. Even so I intend to use a friction knot back up.:yes:
Well I may or may not have some more action shots this weekend as well!:sherlock:
Me three:rofl: :lol:
No pressure I was getting after Joe. The big tease!:whistle:
No doubt let's see them glamour shots!
Exactly!:thumbs:
Yes pretty simple. It's a pretty tight fit. That's an 11.5 mm rope. I can't imagine trying to use this with 13mm which is at the upper limit of...
Yes it works just like an eye and eye prusik. Load sequence: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Had a chance to take it in a tree today between snow flurries. Sorry no video but I did shoot some pics. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] First impressions:...
Yep ddrt. Most of my climbing is still gaffs so sticking with what I'm comfortable with for now. Went with the slight inconvenience of no midline...