Hmmm... You just definitively settled a little disagreement between myself and my lovely wife as to the orientation of said amazing...
fishingpol Jon, my poor skill at wordcraft cannot begin to express how touching your gift is to me. In short, I am blown away with the care and...
Hey I recognize that jar!:thumbs: Merry Christmas everyone!
I bet I know what that is. You lucky dog!
If it feels the way it looks in the vids I'm sure it's stronger.
Liked the way it handled when I ran it the other day. Very nimble saw even with the 28 l&t you had on it. Can't wait to get my b!tch mits on it...
Lol I probably had that coming!:D
So J. Dirt why you getting rid of the Cadillac pads? If Scott doesn't want them I might be interested.
I'm with walt I prefer 2 of these: [ATTACH]
I don't see why you couldn't use 11mm to make an eye to eye. Might be a little bulky, but should probably work.
Stack the wraps like your making a Blake's. Then I've always gone top over bottom for the first braid then alternate. You can see it in the first...
I tie a pretty basic 4 wrap 3 braid. If i haven't set my life line before asscent, I use this set up with my climbing line as my extra flip for...
Joe it's my understanding that the braid portion of the vt keeps that from happening. I've never had issues with it.
I don't have much to add that you didn't probably already pick up from the Oregon vids. I have mine mounted on my bench at waist high. Puts it at...
I think we can let it slide!:rofl: :lol:
Very nice!
Nice work yourself! Looked like you and Scott were Christmas tree shopping!:D
:rofl: :lol: priceless! Worked great! You're good people Joe!
It was my pleasure to meet you and Elyse and help out! No flannel either eh?:rofl: :lol:
Somebody can breath easy mail man delivered my secret Santa package today. I was kind of hoping for something from Dickens Cider myself, but this...