Hmm what do we have here? I'm not sure I should post pics. I don't want to make you gear junkies jealous...;) [ATTACH]
I gotta say it all looks like cottonwood to me. Beats burning snowballs!:thumbs:
CoreyB I've been struggling with my mom these last few months. I'm saddened to hear you are as well, but I've always got some extra prayer power...
Not sure what your looking to do Adam but this is another option: Portable Winch Gas-Powered Capstan Winch 1550-Lb. Pulling Capacity, 1.34...
How do you like your sequoia? That's the big brother of the Navajo I'm using.
No they didn't do that but it was tucked down in the bag so I didn't see it until after I pulled the whole ball of twine out of the bag.:emb:...
Nice looking rope bag. I love my maasdam rope puller! I bet you will too.
General rigging line. [ATTACH] Nice touch here! It's the little things that sets Yale above some of the other guys. [ATTACH] Great splice by...
[ATTACH] Hmm... what do we have here?
Welcome to the FHC club! Pull up a log and have a seat at the:campfire:I have a feeling you will like it here!
Hmm I see some ocean there, Teufelberger Sirius, new style 5/16th Yale beeline, and some 8mm and 10mm Yale veritas. My money is on the beeline or...
Kevin, The saw should start fairly easy. Of course easy to me might be different for you. Difficult to pull over doesn't sound normal to me. With...
Thanks guys! Survey says great tool.:thumbs:
Now we're talkin'!
Gonna have that sucker ready for tomorrow!?!:rofl: :lol:
Not much to add to the btu discussion. But if you didn't treat the stump you may have a dissapoined customer come the spring.
Better wear your chaps backwards. I learned that little trick when I owned a chuck n duck. Helps prevent welts and bruises on your azz and backs...
I'd echo what J. Dirt said. I've used many different chippers over the years. Hydro feed is where it's at! The general rule of thumb is divide...
I know who.:sherlock: but I'm not tellin'!:whistle:
You're welcome brother! The rope and dowel isn't a sex trapeze I promise! It's a wood hauler. Let me know if you need help figuring out how to use...