Saws, lies, and alabis are on tap is my guess!:rofl: :lol:
No doubt! Let's hope for less rain before the event this year! Although it was fun seeing chipper1 bury his tractor to the axles!:tractor:
I'm in and I'll bring all my climbing gear this time :yes: Methinks J. Dirt and Shawn Curry should carpool!:whistle:
While I'm sure that 1/2" rigging rope might work, I don't think it's ideal. It has to do with the braid of the rope. The one you are asking about...
Lots of great advice and lots of nice looking machines! If it was me and I was looking to get work done with a 5k budget, I'd consider picking up...
Good. Stacking some wood, drinking some coffee, and enjoying the morning. How's you?
What can i say I don't usually have to deal with silly things like dirt in the treetops... [ATTACH] Gooder pic of the firewood score.
Any maple you planted would take decades to mature enough for syrup. But since we are living in fantasy land, I vote you plant a money tree there!...
Wish I could help with dialing in the VT. I don't use the VT much. Maybe Scotty Overkill can give you some pointers. I'm almost always using a...
I'd say it looks like persimmon too.
What do you say J. Dirt how's the VT been working out for you? Did you get it dialed in with the hitch climber? Which hitch cord did you like most...
That will work great for ya.:thumbs:
Good point about chip disposal. You don't want that to pile up at your home. Fortunately it's easier than ever to get rid of chips: Login This...
In my experience AS is about the last place on the interwebz I'd go for this type of advice. Whack a troll sure. Arborist advice...:rofl: :lol:...
It can be enjoyable rewarding work. We used to call them the suck 'n' duck though for a reason. Which inevitably got shortened to "the suck." For...
Were you using a course or fine thread screw? I've done a couple 490's a 500p and a 501p and never had a problem using a course thread drywall...
If it's like the 490/500/501 and 355t, you should be able to use a drywall screw through the adjustment holes on the plastic cover. A little...
I couldn't get over the obnoxious monkey beaver graphics. I like August, but that was over the top. Plus it was hard for me to justify the extra...
Also heads up fellas there's some good deals on 16 strand ropes at treestuffs lukes floor. I just scored 200' blue streak with 2 eyes and a weaver...
Well I didn't intend to leave this hanging so long but got knocked out for the count by a migraine. Anyway it's a new tribe onyx:[ATTACH] I...