Always said I was a Good example.. Of what not to do. :emb: :cheers::beerbbq::smoke:
Good for you :thumbs::thumbs: Bad habit that is unhealthy and hard to quit. :confused: But yeah, the cig machine at the military recruitment...
Ok.. I shouldn't gloss over all the blown coverage. :faint: I have more coverage when Chazsbetterhalf takes all the blankets. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Sitting here kinda watching the game on time delay. Texans just keep diggin that hole deeper with penalties. :picard: Chvymn99 should be happy :)
Too true, I remember when I could buy a pack of smokes from a vending machine with paper route money. $.75 or $1 depending on where. :emb: :smoke:
X2 ^^^ Used to say.. "Twice as old as I used to be, and half as old as I'm gonna be." But @ 51.. Don't think that applies any longer. So.. 51...
Welcome aboard Dan-VA :handshake:
Yeah, wind is howlin something fierce this morning. Then got tossing and turning, so.. :coffee: :thumbs: Gonna do more studying for the amateur...
Morning Brandon Scott Midwinter Chvymn99 and T.Jeff Veal :coffee:
Coffee not done yet. :confused: But soon. :coffee: :D
Nice elk Reloader Kinda makes the tractor seem small. :binoculars: Never have had elk, but am envious nonetheless :yes:
Just as in life.. I'd be an Ash :salute: Don't like beetles anyway. :mad:
Great score Woodwhore :yes: :cheers:
X2 ^^^ :salute:
Glad it's working.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Err.. :picard:
I'd throw a javelin at a gremlin. [ATTACH]
Thanks for your service. :salute: :yes:
:handshake: :cheers:
Don't work that way. :picard: Military time. 8:20 AM is 0:820:20 :whistle: