Welcome aboard SteveWest :handshake: You've found the right place to learn about and discuss firewood storage, drying, burning.. well, you get...
I hate mudding drywall. :hair: Like you said, it seems to take me about 3 days to sand it out. Hoping all the while that I don't get overly...
Morning everyone :coffee: Haven't been very active on the site of late. Been putting in overtime at work, and studying in my off time. Gonna be...
Been snowing here all day since shortly after I hit the road @ 8:30 AM. :picard: Guess winter is paying another visit. I'll likely be plowing...
Will be looking into making a dipole antenna soon. Will be stuck in the UHF/VHF as far as the baofeng goes. Still much to learn. :nerd: 73 indeed.
Night owl. The world is quieter at night. :) In bed around midnight most days, sometimes 12:30-1 AM.. Up @6:45, out of bed around 7:15, leave...
Guess who passed his tests today. :whistle: Me!! :dancer::rootintootin::banana: [ATTACH] For kicks n giggles I also took the Am...
Yeah.. ^^^^ and I prefer my water to be flavored by Barley, Oats, Hops, Rice(??), and yeast. :cheers:
A healthy set of lungs :) Holly can squeeze some real estate, but Floyd's got it covered. :rofl: :lol:
Well.. he did say just as sexy as ever.. there's no baseline for that. As to the shirt.. :jaw: [ATTACH]
Ya's know you can take off layers.. Right? :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
:drool: Mmmmm. Caramel and chocolate :thumbs:
Congrats ole :yes: I know there is more than one cheddar fan here. :yes:
And I have no Hershey's syrup. :(
Looks like 3 with Ham, Swiss and American. And perhaps a steak w/green peppers.. can't see the cheese. :drool:
Being that I posted it.. :picard: :whistle:
Not looking to loose benefits. :bug: After all.. they say women only make like $.82 to the dollar. :doh: EDIT: Insert Canadian money joke here....
I was gonna mention how well she works the wood. :emb: But I probably shouldn't. :whistle:
Fortunately I've been smart enough in my life to not have first hand experience with your "colleagues". :) Just stupid teen stuff, traffic...
:yes: My employer is similarly intolerant. :headbang::headbang: Don't they realize what year it is. :picard: