Excellent, makin the firewood.. AND gettin paid :makeitrain" :dancer::rootintootin:
Don't have the scar anymore, but yeah. :bug:
BTW.. Marvin thanks for the info on the plastic pallets at Gramco in Springville. :thumbs: I just caught that today I believe. Something worth...
Thank you. :handshake:
Best wishes for your daughter DNH :) For your businesses as well.
Passed both Technician and General. That was my goal, so I'm pretty stoked. :D:yes: I took the Amateur Extra exam as well, knowing I didn't have...
Thx billb3 Once educated on what it was, purpose seemed fairly clear. All my boots are steel toed work boots.. no need for a boot jack. Could...
:faint: [ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
Great build on the trailer Tim. :salute: :yes:
I'd buy me one of those!!!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: Way cool. :cool:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
Or.. Get now for use in three years. :saw::stacker: Of course some Ash will do nicely put up for next year's use. :thumbs:
Had sweet Italian for dinner last night. :drool:
Speaking of which... Goulash tonight. :drool: 1 lb bacon (cut up) 1 lb ground beef Spaghetti sauce flavored to taste 1 lb Elbow macaroni Garlic...
I've had some say that chili shouldn't have beans. o_O:loco: :crazy: I say hooey.. without beans it's spaghetti sauce :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Road trip!!! :saw::axe::woodsign:
Hope ya get feeling well soon savemoney
Now these require a bit of explaining. o_O Never seen these.
X2 ^^^ :thumbs: