Don't worry Rotti.. The Black n Gold WON'T stay down for long. :thumbs::thumbs: Steeler Nation :cheers: :rootintootin:
Horkn , Chazsbetterhalf and I were discussing the potential opponents of KC in the big game. (She still doesn't know the winner) I mentioned that...
Nice :thumbs: What species you looking at?
Loving that carry all setup :thumbs:
I'm thinkin Chvymn99 is a Happy man. :rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Still watching the game here. :rofl: :lol: I should make some bets with Chazsbetterhalf :whistle: :D We do a time delay to avoid commercials....
I'm thinking he meant side by sides. They're definitely a couple bucks more than a standard quad.
Not sure if anyone makes a solid rear suspension any longer.. but I'm a big fan of independent rear suspension. Solid rear is fine for puttering...
X2 ^^^ Sometimes some well maintained ones come up without too big of a price tag. :yes:
It just keeps coming down. :doh: May need to call on.. [ATTACH] In the morning. :doh: The sad looking KQ500 in the midst of repairs. :( [ATTACH]
X2 ^^^ :drool:
We have a Suzuki Kingquad 450, and like it so much that I bought a used 500 this year. The 500 need some TLC, but the 450 has been our workhorse...
Nice pups Loon :) What model KQ do you have? We have an extremely similar back "seat" storage box on our 450. Red tool box on front?
Don't sweat it man. :yes: You certainly are correct, I should quit. Heck, after Chazsbetterhalf has COPD and was hospitalized for 3 days due to...
Point well taken. Certainly helps my looks. :whistle: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thank you wildwest :) :handshake:
Midwinter I'm sure she'll be along with the pic soon :rofl: :lol: But I've got issues with the balaclava.. :confused: One simply cannot drink a...
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs: I could certainly do worse when it comes to relatives. :handshake:
Well.. Guess it's time. [ATTACH] :quad:
Welcome aboard BronzyFern :handshake: I'll let others help with blower suggestions. :thumbs: