:popcorn::coldone:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: It's the Kubota thread.. whatdya think. :rofl: :lol:
Happy birthday Randy :cheers:
Happy Birthday My IS heats my home and JustWood :thumbs: leoht I know just how you feel. When I was in Lubbock TX, a dust storm and rain came...
While I agree with you 100% Marshel54 I don't want to start a political rant. :doh: That's why I was offering to edit that post before an...
Guess me and Jack Straw have something in common. :thumbs: Sometimes I answer them just out of curiosity. I like the one where there's a woman's...
One would hope a new wheel bearing assembly doesn't go bad that fast. But I'd put it in the air and see how that tire sounds/feels when rotating....
Nice haul Ashwatcher :yes:
Get them as well. Unfortunately it seems the factory warranty has lapsed on the '96 Eldo. :(:doh: Got one that was in (likely) Chinese.. had a...
Was informed that they no longer mail anything out. You print it from the website. Glad you're renewed. :yes:
Nice work Screwloose
Nicely detailed. Good work there :yes: :cool:
Yep.. Gooder thing that we had those desks to hide under. :picard: [ATTACH]
:confused: Not good. At least it looks like he'll live to regret that decision.
Sorry to hear about this unfortunate turn of events. :headbang: Other suppliers you can contact? Was he charging you per log load?
Not sure. Did you check the ULS database? Perhaps it's already updated License Search
:rofl: :lol: I can tell you've been pampering it. :whistle: Chazsbetterhalf calls ours her "chariot".. and yeah, I can usually walk faster than...
They're probably the ones that the "Impossible Whopper" are marketed for. :emb: It certainly impossible for them to get me to purchase one....
So ole exactly how does the shares thing work?? Wife asked me, but I had no answer. :confused:
Congrats to the fans of the winning teams tonight. :yes: Sorry to the rest. :doh: :headbang: