Sorry to see that jrider :confused:
Well done. :yes: Be interesting to see how well the clone holds up over time.
Color me curious, but I went and checked on those "reviews".. 3 of 11 1-star reviews were for the 5500M pellet stove and therefore have zero...
That is pretty much a standard plate steel stove. Does it have secondary burn tubes? We used a similar (smaller) stove for years. It kept us...
Awesome stove. :binoculars: :thumbs::cool:
What about ramps and log tongs?
:thumbs::thumbs:
Hadn't seen this thread till now. Wasn't aware of the rally, but very supportive of the movement. As I posted in the bullchiting thread.....
I'm sure that quad will serve her well. :yes: Enjoy dinner. :beerbbq:
That sign is very similar to the one on our beer fridge. [ATTACH] :yes:
Glad you're happy with the swap. Su€k$ to have to spend extra money on a new splitter, but as long as you're happy, good investment. :yes:
Welcome to posting Matt Johnson I asked that very question not long ago, was advised same as you.. Dry it, it'll burn fine. Was told it has...
Happy birthday Locust Post
Thank you for your service Benjamin Turner :salute::usa:
Not familiar with your model stove SteveWest Some setup and house info would be great.
Welcome aboard Finzwake :cheers:
I was thinking the same as Midwinter I'm also thinking about getting a tri-axle load of logs delivered this year. Quicker to process the logs,...
If you were to file/pay your taxes after April 15 2020, you'd still be filing/paying 2019 taxes. If you expect to file late, submit for an...
Welcome aboard motoguy :handshake: From my understanding (limited as it is), gasification is akin to secondary burn, while the catalyst consumes...
Hope ya get feeling better campinspecter You as well Dennis :handshake: