Anyone have some input/experience with the Icom 7300? I've been "browsing" and it seems a solid HF radio at a very good price point. Was...
X2 ^^^
Glad ya had a hood day Locust Post Aside from the barbed wire. :doh:
Happy Birthday Locust Post :cheers:
If'n it's that cold, I ain't burning no birch. :D
Not a great experience with their support to say the least. I can definitely understand your frustration. :mad::mad::mad:
Wonderful post MAF143 Everyone should be reminded daily that the freedoms we cherish and enjoy do not come freely. :salute::usa:
Nice score Lennyzx11 Those things run $100+ around here. :confused: :makeitrain":makeitrain"
Happy Birthday Rotti :cheers: Hope the tests turn out well Dennis and Woodwidow
Went to "Winter Field Day" yesterday at the club where I tested last weekend. www.klara.us Keuka Lake club out of Bath NY. It's about an hour...
Welcome aboard Ryanatthelake I think the guys are bustin your chops a bit. ;) Those saws are too perty & clean :binoculars:o_O :rofl: :lol:
The U-Tubes :binoculars: :yes:
Make room.. :popcorn::cheers: Edit.. I'll need an aisle seat please.. All this beer ya know. :whistle:
Excellent 343amc :yes: Not sure when/if I'll put the effort into the Extra class license. I'll undoubtedly learn more electrical over the...
You might want something like this. Emerson 3F05-2 Adjustable Snap Disc Fan Control [MEDIA] There are also fixed temp ones.
Oh yeah. :cheers: :thumbs: Edit.. As an aside.. Earlier in the month when temps were real low, I used the IR therm on the walls. Bedroom wall.....
When I was researching for a new stove, I considered the Englander NC30, the IS, and a BlazeKing King. All three are reputable stoves, and the...
Not a boiler. Standalone stove. Here's a pic of the new stove, compared to the old stove. My stove | Firewood Hoarders Club Our house is...
So, what will you be doing on the Sunday. :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Sad news there.