Looks great fuelrod ... I've heard that called a haunched slab.
Monin all... nice up song... have a goodun... :cool: [MEDIA]
x2
Aw man Pete... I'm so sorry. Hoping good things can be done to help both your Mom and Sis...
The Kennebec Wharf... but lately not so much. This crew of players coming Thurs is here at the house. Last count was 8 coming, maybe 9. Can't...
:dex:...... :thumbs:
Yep... 7 players coming... gonna be a stuffed cave... ;)... and rockin'...... :dex:
Thanks E... one thump at a time... :dex:...... ;)
Good monin all... :coffee::coffee:... my honey and I went to see friends make music last night in Hallowell. So good. Lately, I've been coming up...
Ouch... that musta hurt... :headbang:... no more bumper head games... :BrianK:... :D
:rofl: :lol:... bottom pic looks like a cat missile locked on the target... :dex:
I took a digger and fell in the driveway... there goes that #&*^@#* gravity again. Not. Helpful. Hope it heals quick Horkn
40" in the high country... wow... :faint:
There I go again, not payin attention... :whistle:...... :D
Wow... nice place Shawn Curry ... yup... buy the place next door... yesterday... only way you can control the neighbors. Great pics.
Some serious pressure too... :zip:... squirming...
From that height, even if you hit the water perfectly, feet first... you'd get knocked out by yer jewels on their way up by... :eek:...... :D
The sawdust and wood chips really add to the awesome load in the backseat Fulltang ... :stacke:... :yes:
I like the large field of view type WW... ;)... :D [MEDIA]
Monin... 70 degrees out on the deck... :coffee::coffee:... nice. Not so much by 2... sposed to be 90... ugh.