:eek:... :rofl: :lol:
Eureeeeeeka... it's a celebration... Hump Day! ... now git humpin'... :dex:........... :rofl: :lol:
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... happy hump day... :fire:
Yup... that backpuff might just be the grand prize winner right there... o_O... wow... glad it blew itself out and/or you were right there to deal...
"my father is with us"... and that... is a very good thing... ;)
Played with Jon Pousette-Dart many years ago. This song of his says it all. So many of us have/are taking care of our folks. [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:
I wouldn't doubt somebody already had a FHC iron. Gotta be a gazillion cookies left at each GTG... ;)
Bet it would be a hit... :thumbs:
Always fun to see the pics of the many GTG events. Looking at your pics here Scotty Overkill... I wondered if something could be done with all of...
Happy Birthday Grizzly Adam ... :campfire:
I bet your enjoying the color photos of WWII that are now available. I think some old movies have been digitally colored too. I'm with ya D on...
Have a great Memorial Weekend everyone... :campfire: Seems I've been thinking about my Dad a lot lately. WWII Battle of the Bulge tank sarge....
Hey there ole fart... I resemble that remark... :whistle:... and, you're right. Not much good commercially successful music that will stand the...
Good monin all... :coffee:... have a great and safe Memorial Day weekend. Never forget... :campfire:
I do office work. But at least my office has some windows and a great view!! ... :rofl: :lol:
Who knew ya could become a molecular biologist slingin pizza Dave... ;)... :D
Retired... spend each day fighting gravity pullin' my fat azz off the ground and shovin' it back behind me... :zip: Owned a com elec sign biz. Got...
:p...... hey, I'm still alive, so there's that...... btw... I really like ole Animal... :dex:...... :D... wildwest