My logs Woodsnwoods ... [ATTACH]
Hehehe... the fun never ends out theya does it... :hair:Sofa king good that you found B & E. Happy Anniversary by the way... :D
And... 93 here too. Not very good polar bear weathuh... :dennis:
Wadda place Shawn Curry ... wow... :eek:... gonna enjoy your summah for sure.
Very sorry to read this T.
And there I was... stumped... ;)
The AC stuck to m'azz dint work... but oughta work great... :thumbs::D [IMG]
Monin all... :campfire:... gonna be a hot one here today. Think I'll duct tape an AC to m'azz... :dennis:
Welp... gotta fill you in on Sandy's vet check up today. She had 2 lumps we didn't like. Vet says they're tumors and they really oughta go....
My honey was mortified that I posted a pic of that wrinkled sheet... :rofl: :lol:
Girls are wiped after their day at the spah... :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Ayuh... :dennis:
Both Giz and Sandy are gonna get clipped this monin... that'll fire em up... :rootintootin:
:handshake:
:thumbs:
Sorry to read about Brutus Redneck... it's always hard losing our buds.
I do... but they attract giant bumblebees the size of my head... :hair:......... :D
:p....... :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol:... whoever installed it made up for their lack of talent with overwhelming stupidity... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Happy Birthday fishingpol ... :campfire: