My honey always says... 41 loooooooooooooong years... :D
:)
:smoke:... ayuh...
Spenders... yup, I "came out" to my family one Thanksgiving after telling them I had something really important to say. Said I was comin out of...
So... what the hegg is wrong with your loggin' duds Mmjhunter ... :cool:... :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
:picard:... :D
G'monin all... Happy Dad's Day... my daughter & fam are landing here this monin. Wooo hooo... another wild fun time with the grandsons......
Maybe I should start a fire... EUREEEKA !!! ... :BrianK:... now hawduhs can burn year round mistah man... :thumbs:
Monin... :coffee:... :flipeggs:
Congrats clay shooter ... !!!
Then you'd be full of pizz n vinegar... :zip:....... :heidi:
Or... you could just grab another coffee and looky out those windows of yours and admire the mountains... :cool:... ;)
Slurrrrrrrrrp... :coffee::coffee:... gud monin... :campfire:
That really smacked ya dint it TurboDiesel Tim... ugh. Glad it wasn't the other end of the saw. "Took me a bit to figure out what hit me" ......
No doubt HD how she feels about it, when her legs get caught inside that onesie... :heidi:...... :rofl: :lol:
Sandy's one wiped out pup. Vet said a onesie might work better than the cone to keep her away from the 4 sets of stitches. So far so good......
Update: Sandy had 4 tumors taken out this monin (found 2 more small ones). She's awake, wagging her tail and gittin hugs from the vet. We go get...
Yes... they have... [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol:
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... still gonna be hot here today but Weds & Thurs look perfect. Low humidity and 70. I'll take it. Headed out in a...