First fire pictures of my new stove [ATTACH] I know I will have many questions on how to operate the new stove. Please bare with me.
My main supply was cut 2015 into firewood sized pieces and piled up. We split and stacked it in March this year. I also have around a pick up load...
To answer a few of your questions. The outlet goes up about 36" makes a 90 degree turn and then a 12" lateral into a SS lined masonry chimney....
Just joined and was wondering if questions on my new stove should go here or in the pre EPA forum? New stove is a Buck FS21. Don't know of any...
Great article. Thanks
How much does sunlight contribute to the drying? Since I am going to start splitting next years supply, I was thing of taking it to the barn. The...
Thanks all very enlightening. I didn't know that different varieties of wood take different times to cure. My son-in-law works for land clearing...
Brand new stove for this year. Buck FS21 non-catalytic. Installation will be complete tomorrow. The stove I had for last 4 years was an old Rebel...
I am real confused about seasoned wood. I have many very large firewood sized, length wise, that are very large in diameter and cut 4 years...