Mom had 4 boys and carried a leather belt around her neck. She made my sister go out and cut her own "switch" and when it wasn't big enough, she...
All this talk about soccer is getting to me...........:whistle::p
Sure one of those rounds wasn't a foot?
Wow, that's crazy. Best wishes for your dad.
Well, that seems like a not so gooder idea.
Agreed. Except, getting older seems to not allow that most nights. All I've ever seen re: screws is a screw every foot or maybe 16". Regional...
To be honest, never done it any other way. I've only heard of adhesive used on ceilings. The drywall on the left is original to the room, and...
Wow. Nice little helper ya' got there. Driving already too.........:whistle:
Same here on our deck door, except no storm. Iced up in winter. Besides that, it was 32" Who thinks this stuff is a good idea? Dang Pete,...
Yeah, so that didn't happen. Brother got busy with something else, so I spent the day finishing up the drywall for the patio door wall and got...
Late tomorrow night into Tues. afternoon we're supposed to get 4-8" of snow. We'll see if that changes. It usually slows down quite a bit once it...
Wonder if they get a "kickback" from the grocery chains for that?
I've been taking normal sized splits of Ash and splitting them down into much smaller pieces, then using those mini splits to make a nice small...
Yeah, I liked Jake.
Well, that sucketh.
These 400s are full screen too. Since we didn't know what the siding was going to be, I just got the beige-ish exterior.
SisIL is using propane, because it would cost an arm AND a leg to run the line from the road. I'm sure there must be a bunch of places up here...
CB, I put 5 400s in the stove room about 2 years ago. Very nice windows. We wanted the wood inside as well on those.
Let the demo begin.........WOOHOO!
That looks a lot like the ones we just had put in. Yep, nice and tight....and quieter than the old winders too.:thumbs: