Nice lookin' steaks. I used to wear hats. I quit, since they give me headaches and they get changed too frequently. (which can also cause headaches).
Weight estimate might be off, but it was fer sure a red.
Yep, there are some boards up there to kneel on. The insulation is now above the top of the rafter, so that would be tough to do. I ended up...
What kind of stove temps are you seeing and is the secondary burn stupid crazy? On the 30, once the air is down about 3/4, the adjustments are...
I'll still have some flame at that point, but it's not much as most of the wood is then down to coals.
Some work wear like that would have been nice many moons ago. That's just about what I did. Roofing nails in the skull ain't funner.:picard: When...
Yep. He/she didn't seem to be acting strange, but WTH do I know.
No, certainly not me:picard::rofl: :lol:, but a real fox went across our front yard a few minutes ago. Last one I saw was several years ago down...
Tonight should be down to 7. That'll be fun. I should go out and shovel the inch of snow we got. Thank goodness (or something) we didn't get the...
True dat.
Agree with this.
Brother, nephew, and a friend FINALLY came over today to start the furnace install. Managed to get 5 boots/registers in the ceiling. Man, have I...
Like we've said, I set 'em up....you knock 'em down. Anyone up for a good ole' game of T-ball?:rofl: :lol:(which I NEVER played in my life).
Sorry Dave. :emb:
A sliding cover would be ideal.
Or, just get rid of the evil empire and go straight to Linux. :whistle::) You could backup the Windows 10 install first, but I quit doing that.:dex:
Supposed to get a few inches of snow today into tomorrow afternoon, but all it's done is rain and sleet all day. Looks like the snow is staying up...
I partially covered the secondary intake hole with some aluminum tape for a hot minute a while back and now I don't remember what the result of...
I'd like to have control over the secondaries on the 30. It would be fun/interesting to tinker.
I never had to go get one. I think mom was playin' a little mind game..........:pain: