Thank goodness I don't have an iPod.
Ralphie Boy , there's a pic limit, and I maybe a file size limit too. Most of us do what you just did and use the thumbnail button when adding...
Wh What's a car?
Not mine. That air comes in under the front of the stove from two small dime sized holes behind each front leg. There is no regulation of that...
One split in the stove at the moment, and it's still 72 IAT with 13 OAT. I might add a couple more splits to get things moving along before the...
Mine runs off with splits and leaves 'em all over the yard. 52 split pickup in the spring. :) Tito sure is a good helper.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::picard:
That's so wrong........but funny.
Ok, you can't fool me.......that's not a red Fox. But, WTH is it?
Ah jeez, another experiment I'm gonna' feel obligated to try.......not.:rofl: :lol:
I thought that was the point I was trying to convey. Evidently, I didn't succeed. However, as stated in a previous post, if all intakes were...
So, Dennis, you have no ethernet cable from the laptop to the modem? That means it has wifi built in, so the kindle/Fire will work just fine. We...
Was gone for a bit, and when I got home my wife told me she saw him/her again over in the power line field. Dogs were goin' a little crazy, so it...
So, typo or auto-incorrect? I turn off autocorrect simply because it doesn't work very well, and I spell perty gooder all on mi own.:D blacktail ,...
The secondary air intake on the 30 is 2", I believe, and the primary is 3". Less air, but I almost never completely shut down the primary so...
True. I'd like control of that though.....to actually lessen the amount of air being allowed into the stove via all inlets/intakes, not just the...
Oh wait.....there is one hat I have. It's made of aluminum foil. Never know when "they're" trying to read your thoughts. :whistle::D
This is intriguing. I've been trying to find a good solution for music in the shop.
Same here. Bought one for each of the 2 youngest Gkids, then decided wife and I both "needed" one too. I don't like using the internet on it, but...
I don't really keep track of the temps anymore, but I'm probably a little higher than that. How tall is the flue?