Plan changed again. I think they'll be here tomorrow. :whistle::headbang: Originally, we were going to use 3 horizontal elbows in the attic, then...
Last night was supposed to be some temp or another, but this morning Weatherunderground said we were at -10, and Accuweather said -4. I think it...
Hmmmm Seems like most of the heat will go up the flue if there's no baffle. No chance the baffle will work before tomorrow? Order up a new baffle...
Hmm, haven't cut any wood in about 2 years, but a splash of water on the face seems to work pretty gooder. The water/sawdust mixture should scrub...
Good girl, Lucy. :rofl: :lol: I actually had to read the directions :hair: for the set I just put on the new back door. A bit different than what...
The plan has changed about 3 times for tomorrow, but as of now brother is coming back and we'll be trying to get the rest of the work done (except...
Are you sure? Maybe you should double check. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::picard:
We originally planned to put a heat through the wall right behind the plenum into our bedroom, but decided the heat would never make it to the...
We took off Tues., then went to the big city on Thurs., but they came back over Fri. and Saturday for about 3-4 hours each day. We're getting...
Excuse my manners Rothk .....welcome aboard!
Looks like Pin to me too. May I suggest pulling that tarp up off the stack sides? No need to drape it over like that, as it's better for airflow...
I need to do that on my tractor's oil drain plug. I agree on the rafter ties. Hadn't thought of plywood, but that's a good idea. Strong, like bull.
Ain't love grand? :hair::rofl: :lol:
I'm finding that Ash splits very easy with just a regular axe, so if the splits are a bit too big for your liking....easy enough to knock 'em down...
One thing I'd suggest is to put a fence of some kind around the saplings. The deer and bunnies around here LOVE munching on those. I've been...
Slow and steady, Dennis.
Even getting out in the non-sun daylight will provide some "D" production. I've not been real good at doing that this winter.
Sun? What's this sun you speak of?
When we "spring forward", it'll get dark even later.
Um.....White Pine, some kind of Spruce, Red Maple, Oak, Ash, and about 1/3 cord of Beech.