Really been looking forward to this........... Thread watch on. :thumbs:
You know of course, duct tape will even fix.......duct tape. Looks like it's been there for a minute or two.
Well, it's finally done and running as of the 14th. Had a bit of an issue with the gas line in the crawl, but got it all sorted out. Brother came...
Nice....a chicken trampo-tractor.:D
wildwest ......trampoline frames? What a cool idea.
We passed a bunch of old ornaments to the kids, and it's nice to see them on their trees when we visit for Christmas. There's a small fake tree...
Hold on just a gosh darned minute there. o_O We celebrate with the Gkids, but a tree in this house just doesn't work. I like that movie.:thumbs:
We just don't bother with a tree. Much easier. :D
Uh oh, Dennis. Don't let Judy read this. :rofl: :lol:
:popcorn:
:popcorn::ithappened:
Guess they missed the day the locking pin was talked about. Ya' gotta' give it to some folks though, they sure know how to mess up a...
Ok then. Had me worried for a minute there Ray. :yes:
Quit thinking and go get it as a backup. Wondering how much power it pulls.
Yep, those are your 2ndary burns tubes. I'd keep an eye on the "blanket", but sounds like it's doing fine so far. I doubt the grate will...
Couple days ago AlmostNeverAccuWeather started with the popup talking about ads and showing how many times I loaded the page. I use AdBlocker...
You folks in Alaska (Rope , Cold Trigger Finger , bogydave , and whoever else) must have ice in your veins or sumthin'........too cold.......too...
Got the stove loaded, waiting for it to get settled, then I'm goin' to bed. I was wrong about the nose hairs. Musta' got chilly while I was typing...
Got a bid for an addition from the guy who did our siding/windows. We should be able to do it ourselves for less than 1/2. Fun project.