Pretty sure as long as I have wi-fi turned on in our iphone7, that's what it uses for data. You can also set it to do wi-fi calling, but I've...
Decidedly North American phenomenon. :zip:
Bigfoot seems to be wearing hisself some dress shoes.........pretty confident of a biking date, no doubt.:whistle:
Custom, hand made, beautiful...............priceless.
This.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Janupril Apruary
I really enjoy it when there's at least a couple folks coming in or going out of the store and they stop right in the path to put on a coat, or...
Been snowing since last Friday, and hasn't stopped. I'm taking a guess we have close to 18" so far and it isn't supposed to stop until about 8pm....
Right now, my walking routine consists of several trips to the coffee maker every morning. I need the coffee so I have the energy to go get the...
Been a weird burning season here. I can no longer remember how much I put up in the shed, so it's now difficult to know how much I've burned. I...
Saves buying drugs then, eh? Aaand, the cops won't raid the house for a Kindle.:)
I must be really lucky.....hasn't happened yet. If all these folks are right, all the carts are in parking spaces anyway.:whistle:
I park next to the corrals, so I don't have to walk. :D Not sure if I'm smart....or lazy.:rofl: :lol:
I feel your pain Maina . Had that happen a couple different times and they had some fun chewing through the coil wires. More than one got a bit...
Artesian....well, pole?:cool:
Dang it, I missed this yesterday. Belated Happy Birthday Scotty!
I think it's called loggers cord, but don't quote me on that. Dennis Backwoods Savage would know, I bet.
I've only done that twice, and the price was right. Takes a fair amount of time to process. I think I paid about $75/cord on the first load, and...
Spot on. I was lucky when we first started in that my brother said we'd use about 5 cord/year. That was just about perfect, at the time and held...