Heck, why not. Oh wait a minute.......I just looked at their newer pricing.:hair: The shipping cost has been removed, but prices went up quite a...
Smart. Lots of folks may have done the opposite.
Think I need a cig. Wait, I don't even smoke....................maybe a little :sleeping:
Not a big deal.....I got a shower last year. :dex::rofl: :lol: Got caught in a rainstorm for a minute.:whistle:
Wow, talk about veggin' out.
Find a "safe space" for it......then leave it there.:whistle:
All's well.....thanks fer aksin. Been busy as a bee lately. Doesn't look like it's going to let up much for a while either. Grandson gradumatated...
Folks around here still seem to think Walnut slabs are worth millions. I guess it's whatever the market will bear, eh? Habitat for Humanity stores...
Yeah, this. Any oil from the kitchen seems to work also. I made the mistake of telling the crew taking down trees along the power line that I'd...
AVG Free when I have Windows on a computer (which is rare). Using 10 right now :hair::), with Windows defender. No issues so far. If I do, I'll...
Subbed. Just remember......insulate, insulate, insulate. :):dex:
:popcorn::whistle::D
Oooh, good idea. I did that on the GT a few years ago (they WOULD NOT hold air) and haven't had a problem since.
Yep, I thought so too. Found one on Amazon that's identical for about $80. I may sand it a bit, then spray on some Rustoleum.
Been gone for a few minutes, but I thought I'd update for those still interested. All the trim (except one window in the wife's sewing...
Seems like a good price. Give it a start before money changes hands, and let it runs for a few. Maybe he's got some rounds you could split as a test.
for $10. Been thinking about one of these for a while, but never pulled the trigger. For $10, I pulled the trigger.:makeitrain":rofl: :lol: Tires...
Smells like heat to me. :dex:
You expected something else........from our resident "going there" guy? :rofl: :lol:
Doesn't seem a bad price at all from here. Ours was just under $4000....new tank, lines, and field. As long as the money's there, just do it. :dex: