Rush Battle if you have 16' to the ceiling, are you planning on any ceiling fans to push the heat back down? The corrugated steel will help let...
Hard to believe we're coming up on GTG time already. :faint: :saw::axe::stacker::campfire: :cheers:
X2 ^^^ Way too many thornbushes around here. :mad: But the chaps definitely help. :thumbs: Great bargain Dakota Hoarder :yes:
The clay is like lining a stove with firebricks.
Same here WS.. [ATTACH] Everything's greyed and can't be selected. :sherlock:
Extremely true. That's why I feel the need to specify "full cord" vs just "a cord". Around here "a cord" means "face cord". And I definitely...
Glad to hear that all went well. :yes: Congrats on the new addition. :rootintootin:
Finzwake here's a good read.. I need a tractor, help me choose well
Nice score sirbuildalot :thumbs: Those run around $100 a piece here as well. :confused:
Welcome aboard buzz-saw :cheers: The wife ( Chazsbetterhalf ) has it wrong a bit. If you click on a user's avatar, their info pops up. In that...
Glad the pics went through. :yes:
:rofl: :lol: Thanks Rich L The stove was a great investment.
Went into work for 4 hrs today and called home as per normal. Chazsbetterhalf tells me about the sale at TSC, in case we need anything. Nope...
Looks like I'll ignore that groin hernia for a bit longer. :picard: Sorry you're having all these problems when the surgery is supposed to make...
:yes: Good to see ya Eric VW :)
Me too.. Sometimes I'm eating.. Sometimes I'm not eating.. ;)
I thought those temps were high, but not enough certainty to say much. :zip: Our stovetop is running @ ~550°F, stack temp is @ ~330°F Living...