Awesome pups Redneckchevy :yes:
He does have a red Chevy stepside. :binoculars: :yes: First pic, far right
:doh: A missed opportunity :whistle:
X2
Welcome aboard Redneckchevy :handshake:
:picard: ;)
Great job Brad M :yes:
I usually wear gloves when dealing with firewood. If I don't, I usually end up with slivers/splinters under my fingernails. :hair:
I agree with the others. You should make the attempt, not for his sake, but for your own, as well as your mother's. As stated, it might not go...
I hope the bear won. :thumbs::thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs: Err, I mean "how insensitive" :picard: Now... the old Mill's.. been there :cheers:
Well Seasoned I've programmed a bunch of the local repeaters through CHIRP. I'm not certain I'm setup properly for the nearest repeater, or if...
Nice work Jeff. :yes:
Sorry you had to lower your standards Firewood Bandit :confused: If it weren't so far away, I'd have taken that ash so you wouldn't have had to....
:mad::mad: Had the same thing on the lawn mower many years ago. Not since we've moved here fortunately. :)
Horkn do you happen to have a come-a-long? I have a 2 ton unit, I'd strap around that and strap the CAL to another tree and try to pull it loose....
Caught this video tonight. Very cool. Can't wait to do this myself. :thumbs::thumbs: [MEDIA]
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Happy B'day XXL :cheers:
You've gotta have more scrounge opportunities than time. :thumbs::thumbs: Gonna need buZZsaw BRAD along :saw::axe:
Was it already split? Looks like some good wood. 2 truckloads for $50 :yes: