dahmer just became a member.. Let's not pre-judge. :emb: :rofl: :lol:
Sniff.. Sniff.. Kinda smells like a participation trophy. o_O I'll take the chicken dinner. :drool: :cheers:
:dancer::rootintootin::banana: :grizz::drool:
No, but now ya have me both curious & nervous.
Tune in station, pull selector button out and push back in is the proper order, I think. Been a day or two since then. :rofl: :lol:
Beautiful pups guys. I'm sure there's pics of Holly out n about.
The lengths we'll go to for a nice piece of ash. :emb: A task well done Woodsman :yes:
:rofl: :lol: There's plenty of non-WS owners here. :yes:
Welcome aboard dahmer :cheers: Great lookin pup :yes:
:picard:
Yeah, that's a pizz poor tile job. Especially from an expensive "professional" :mad: Happy Birthday to Sean and ole :cheers:
gus fring I'm not bagging on you, I just quoted you because I felt the "Have fun dying" statement was a bit over the top. I agree with most...
A bit hyperbolic don't ya think? While I am a diehard carnivore, I'd tend to agree that a meat only diet is not likely to be the healthiest. My...
All that butter gonna kill ya Rotti :hair: :whistle::emb:
Welcome aboard lumberjohn :cheers:
I don't think our local market sells tire chains. :whistle: :picard:
I second the love on that. :yes:
:picard: Well, if Holly has an issue with me calling her my pet, all she need do is learn how to use a computer or smartphone to contact PETA for...
Yeah, will do. Maybe make a build thread. :sherlock: :binoculars:
Hey Well Seasoned thanks for the repeaterbook info. Installed the app today. Not sure why I couldn't hit the repeaters before. Went through my...