Stupid politicians of a certain party are a gunseller's best friend. Can't keep the guns or ammo on the shelves....
Congrats to Va :thumbs::thumbs: Too late for us here in NY. :mad:
Sure, you make jokes.. But I actually had an uncle that was attacked by a buck. :faint: :p
Book states 19" From the corners to combustibles as per our corner install its 9", 17" from pipe.
[MEDIA] :beerbbq: :faint: Oh boy, maybe I shoulda took the blue pill. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Have you guys used MMANA-GAL antenna modeling...
Yeah. We don't use it for general yard work, but it's what I use to bring in wood. I also used it with the sides off to move the IS around, so...
Looks like a nice cart. We have one from TSC.. GroundWork 800 lb. Capacity Steel Garden Cart, GW800 at Tractor Supply Co.
I think our furnace may have run 3 times since October. Until I have a stockpile of Shoulder season wood, the furnace can run for the 2 months or...
:handshake:
Well, I myself have been known to utter the phrase.. "I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it." :loco: :crazy: :cheers:
May be crazy, but sure looks happy. :D
Agreed ^^^ Your current situation requires much less than your hoped for future. Buy what you need for your current needs (with a little bit of...
I'm certain no-one thought that. We all get our tongue wrapped around our I-teeth and can't see what we're saying sometimes.
I've missed a few updates in the thread. Prayers for continued good healing for Woodwidow mother. And peace to those of loss.
Awesome news wildwest :):):) I'm so very glad that you got to take care of Peaches until her "Forever Home" became apparent. I think I've seen...
That trailer looks to be working as advertised. :yes: Yep, Ruger woulda had ya loaded up if you'd paid some 'tention :picard:
Welcome aboard kuranes :cheers: Sounds like you found the right place to hang your hat.
Glad you're doing better Scotty. :yes: Downtime doesn't seem to be your thing. Less Overkill on the injuries and sickness for the rest of the...
I wonder what enemy these militias are being mustered to fight. Seems this thread may meet its demise as well. :beerbbq::popcorn:
Sorry for your loss. Even when it's expected, it's never easy. May your family find strength and peace.