Thanks everyone for the comments. :emb: :) Coworker was indeed quite thankful. He's got a large farmhouse that is in dire need of insulation....
I found out today rather unsurprisingly that the Poulan 4218 lacks the gumption for a bore cut. :picard: I do hope the issue on the Stihl is...
Friend / coworker needs a hand Hi all. :)
Thanks BigPapi and hovlandhomestead :cheers: Was fun to do a bit of felling. Although I did find an issue with the Stihl, I haven't tore it...
A couple hinge shots. Critcisms/advice welcome. Not the prettiest, but they all did what I needed. :) [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
So.. after yesterday's fun, I awoke a bit stiff and sore in areas, but more needs done. So, today I go back and drop 9 trees, no delimbing today....
So, my coworker needs some ash dropped at his place. We discussed it in the fall, and they are/were doable with my limited skill set. He is not...
Meh.. I'm holding out for 2:22 on 2/22/22 :cheers: May also enjoy @ 2222 2/22/22 10:22 PM for civilians
Happy Birthday DaveGunter :thumbs:
Hope all goes well IRL. Looking forward to your return. :popcorn::cheers:
Excellent choice :yes: :salute: wildwest
Glad you're OK Loon :bug:
Oh, as another aside, if she wants to listen to police/fire reports local, not regional. A regular scanner is the ticket. Chazsbetterhalf has...
Well, I pulled the trigger tonight. Purchased a used Kenwood TS590SG. So it seems I've yet another antenna to make. :whistle: You may hear me...
Greenstick it depends on what you're after. There are radio's that use FRS that don't require any licensing to use. They are keyed to specific...
I've seen plenty of their videos. Seem like good people. I'm sure there are some that they are more than willing to help separate them from their...
I heard this poem recited recently by one of the Ham's on U-tube, and I liked it very much. Thought I would share what M0MCX was kind enough to...
Sometimes that's all you can do. Hang in there, you'll be fine. :yes:
Not sure if I should be envious or not. :sherlock: Could get expensive being that close to me. :binoculars: :drool: :makeitrain":makeitrain"
Best of luck mike bayerl Like the asphalt tailing work you've been doing as well. :yes: