Yes, moves freely, but then pops out of the clip. After that there is no choke adjustment. It also wanted to run "Wide Open Throttle" a couple...
:yes: Gotta work on the laptop, gonna backup files and do a clean sweep/reinstall on it, check out various software packages and such. The...
So, last weekend I dropped some trees at a friend's place, and discovered an issue with the 280AV. :doh: Not sure of there's a "fix" for this or...
It'll serve a dual purpose. Reloading room & ham shack. :thumbs: More electrical outlets and grounding still needs installed. Getting there.
Having worked on F-16's, I can relate. :dex::thumbs::salute: I miss the fact that Niagara Falls Reserves used to have sweet 16's and they'd fly...
Got the rig in today, have a power supply and antenna balun on order. Still need to figure out how much coax I'll need so that I can get an...
:rofl: :lol: I was never a huge fan of the show, but heard it was loosely inspired by Hammermill.
Good on ya WS. :handshake: It wouldn't have fared so well here. 1.. Not aware of any wildlife refuges nearby. 2.. I don't wanna make my problem...
He who smelt it dealt it. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Stroehman Bread on 2nd St, near the public library. My old stomping grounds. :thumbs: Also...
Well, this threads gone to the dogs, err cats :picard:
Great work :yes:
Ain't much to be done about the white stuff, but that'll go away eventually. Then it's mud season. :picard:
Not a stupid question at all man, I hadn't heard of a bore cut till I read about it here. As stated, I've become a fan, and will use it whenever...
Thanks Dennis. :) Will be dropping more for sure, and learning all I can.
Excellent video. :yes::yes: One of my hinges gave me some grief. Had wedges in, cut the back strap and the tree just shrugged it off. :bug: So,...
Beautiful place Woodsman :yes: Nice scrounging and stacks as well.
Thanks Jeff I appreciate the support and kind words. :) :handshake: It was good to get out, and the weather was nice. I'm glad that everything...
Definitely worth protecting. :yes: Yes made much use of my wedges. Gave them to my coworker as he had none but steel wedges for splitting....
Well, there were moments that I was asking for divine intervention. :whistle: I can say that I'm extremely happy with my current ability to gauge...
Thanks :) Yeah, to his benefit it's all pretty much standing dead ash.