Looks like a good score :binoculars: :yes:
I don't complain when I get to drive the tractor either. :tractor: :rootintootin: Glad ya both had a great day with the dog and the wood. :yes:
I'm in tip topple shape.. If ya tip me, I'll may topple. :rofl: :lol: :cheers:
Awesome, thanks Warner :) I agree that cord wood should be the standard. :yes: After all, that's what most all of us use. But then again, my...
Great work Scotty Overkill :eek: I'm amazed every time I see your pics. :binoculars: :faint:
The dangle angle is critical :whistle: :D
Great stuff Reloader :yes:
Definitely agree now looking at the pics.. Not BW
Seems weird that the Navajo passes, but the IS doesn't. :loco: :crazy: Same emissions, but the IS has better efficiency rating. :whistle: Wonder...
Sure looks like BW.
Thanks Fifelaker great of you to offer. :handshake:
Happy anniversary Maina :thumbs:
Excellent story with a very happy ending. :thumbs::thumbs: buZZsaw BRAD is definitely one that exemplifies the FHC spirit. :yes: Great teamwork...
Oooof, looks like a tight drop area. :doh: GL with the felling.
Found a good deal on FB marketplace if the locals don't snap it up. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Heavier than a 261, but if the deal falls into my lap I'd...
X2 ^^^ :yes:
Not as much as one would hope. I can hit the same repeaters with the whip antenna. But I've not found anyone local (yet) to test distance off of...
A link.. Cool video..
On my shopping list. Will check it out further. Thanks :cheers:
Well Seasoned are you running DMR? There's so many digital aspects it can be hard to nail down. My Baofeng can't do digital, so unless/when I...