I have a clean red Makita 6100 with about 10 tanks of usage on it. Pm me if you’re interested
Believe it’s siswheel. Or sizwheel. Probably just the local dialect
. It was 200 and 300:1, but you knew that. Doing some 50:1 testing now looking for cleanliness
None of the Amsoil products are actually certified as being for air cooled or water-cooled engines, at least that I’ve seen. Saber says on the...
Nope. Rated TCW3. And still ahead of Saber, xp+, motul 800, ultra.... The list goes on and on
Whatchu talkin’ bout, Willis? One man’s junk is still another man’s junk in my book. I see no treasure there
Amsoil Dominator, Red Armor, Schaeffers, and Golden Spectro are the top 4 in a lean ratio test by an OPE member. They were all relatively clean...
I have a 60” Stihl peavey with aluminum handle. 2 guys leaning on it won’t break it. Might be the same as Logrite.
Not a chance. At least until I get some more 500i r&d under my belt
There’s a 500 on my dealer’s shelf if anyone’s feeling friskey
7-way RV plug is what you’re after. The 4 way flat plugs only last about a year here with the winter salt.
If you wanted to run a 32 inch bar regularly, I could get you into a brand new ported 572 for under $1100 to your door
PHO stands for powerhead only, like mentioned above. I do know loggers who run 28 to 32 inch bars on them cutting walnut. If you weren’t in a...
Lowered price bump. Make me an offer
It’s a fine looking gitup. The pictures don’t do the saw any justice at all. The only marks I can find on it are on the paint on front, which...
A fella semi-local to me messaged me about selling a couple saws for him. So he came over and dropped them off. This saw was purchased from Ebels...
Saw was fueled and made a couple test cuts. Original plan was to convert to 79cc but went in a different direction. Comes with original 20” Dolmar...
Lol
I’ma go with “What is Brad Scat” for $200, Alex.
It’s a bear season, and if he can identify what the bear is eating he may be able to set up in an area that has that type of food.