It’s bad enough sometimes even finding diesel fuel. I’d hate getting in and out of a smaller gas station, too.
That first trailer is a 5th wheel. That’s legal in most, if not all states. They pull considerably better than 2 bumper-pulls. Wouldn’t want to...
Thread bump. Plus AJtree88 [MEDIA]
This guy gets it
A Sawzall blade works really well for cleaning the groove out
Mother in law is 82, and was a nurse her whole life so she has a solid immune system. But rather than take any chances we decided to keep it a bit...
The USFS acceptable size mesh can’t have an opening larger than .023”. Not certain if they’d say anything about extra deflectors with this size...
You do need to re-tune after a mod, but it’s not always richer. Depends on the circuitry in the carb. The faster moving air through through the...
Look up Log Wizard
I’d think a long as it’ll do it’s job it’s fine. If it’s been cut halfway through or something similar I’d probably replace it
I would go to a Husky or Stihl shop that carries a good selection of chain, or can make you one from a roll, and try some full chisel non-safety...
I agree with above. I’m not really a fan of just drilling random holes, although I suppose it can work. Deflectors can be bought/made and are...
I keep receiving apologetic emails about once a month. Hopefully one of these days it will be setting up a shipping date
I use it a little bit. It should be dry, as the sap inside makes the smoke flavor really strong. It’s good to mix in with oak or Apple also. I...
There’s definitely a shortage in appliances. For seven or eight months they were building essential items only. I bought a new dishwasher in June...
I’ve found that I need to grind a little deeper to get enough hook on semi chisel to get it to feed better. More like a J shape than a C shape
What you did was milling. That’s why they recommend 90+cc for that. It leaves all fine powder and requires more power to make the saw cut. Cutting...
Did you stand the log on end and cut down into it? Or lay it on it’s side and cut down into it?
Been a lot of that going on over the last week or so... Lol:heidi:
Tecomec makes Oregon grinders. Usually the Tecomec model is 20-30% cheaper. Like getting a free hydraulic vise