Probably need a pto pump to get enough flow. Most remote tractor pumps are only 6-8 gpm. Mine is 12gpm but it works ok with a 3.5” cylinder. I...
Sawzall, chainsaw or hatchet can make whatever sized pieces he wants:yes:
Depends on what smoker he has. A side box might take 12-16 pieces where an electric or propane may only take small chunks or chips
When you pull the cylinder, I’d try and get a good look at the case bearings. Or pull the seals and get a really good look. Wiggle the flywheel...
As long as it will pour into your saw, it won’t matter how thick it is after a few minutes. The heat from the saw will warm the oil regardless of...
No not at all, but you can tell the wife whatever you deem necessary LOL The super jolly, which is the same as the Oregon 620 I believe, has a...
It took me a while to figure it out as well. Until I realized that because you are rotating the vise on an angle, moving the back of the vice away...
The vise needs to be centered. If your left cutters are shorter than your right cutters, loosen the jam nut on the backside of the vice and loosen...
Your vice needs adjusted for the gauge chain you’re using to get L and R cutters the same length. The Super Jolly needs it too
Are they set up the same as a 350 or 346 where they have the bar plate that pushes the oiler hose down in tight? That outer bar plate can get...
Yes
Mtron and autotune both adjust fine by themselves
Fair enough. You can get into a new one for $750 with a warranty
What does he want for the used 572? 70cc is a noticeable jump in power over 60cc. Either would be fine in 20” logs though
Vidiator, Vidja, Aka video
Plenty of time for a vidiator there...need some action shots lol
I use a Masterbuilt electric smoker. 4 hours at 250°. 4.5 hours for a 20 pounder. No brining. Just coat it in Tony’s creole seasoning. Always...
I think it works just swapping the drum, but the drum teeth fit the worm a little bit loose. But I know there is a correct worm available, because...
The shoelace or recoil rope is a good idea. Shine a flashlight in the plug hole and make sure the exhaust port isn’t open. Shove 6” of rope in and...
No doubt.