Not sounding like a duck at all. I retired from a company that was very high on safety. It is time to put some gear in place. Thank you for...
I haven't had much time to cut wood this week. I went out today and had just started up the Skid Steer when my grandson showed up. I asked him...
What wood is this? I believe it maybe locus. The saw didn't like it much. [ATTACH]
My Quack-O-Practor gave me the devil for cutting wood today. He said, I should give up firewood making and join the gym if I wanted to stay fit....
Most of it is Ash, a few logs are oak, cherry walnut and hackberry. One log is locus. It is the start of my 3 year plan. Some of the Ash and...
You did better than me today. Got a couple of my logs cut to firewood size then the saw ran out of gas. Never to start again. Put the saw away and...
My son-in-law dropped of the first load of wood for the year this morning. He's going to try and bring 2 or 3 more loads today. When the Aleve...
Perhaps 30 years ago, I had carpenter ants in the house. It cost me over $600, at the time, to get rid of the suckers. Since then, I will not...
My son-in-law has 2 dump truck loads of chunked up wood to bring me. Option 1: Split and store in my barn. The barn has an E/W orientation and...
Welcome. I have found members here to go out of their way to help.Love pictures of wood sheds ideas. Looking to make life easier. I noticed your...
Back in the 1960s , Dad would cut the wood and it was my job to split it. He had convinced me it would be good conditioning for football and...
Problem solved I hope. At least getting heat out of it now. The Tech found 2 problems. 1) The hole where the incoming air enters the firebox was...
For those of you that have asked. I am located about 15 miles east of Marion Ohio. I plan on picking up a package of Eco- Bricks Tues when in Marion.
I grabbed three pieces from the pile today and split them. Ash 17.9 to 19.4 Walnut 18.2 to 19.6 Maple? 1 split 16.9 to 19.9 the second half of...
You are the second poster that has suggested eco bricks, what are they?
Just to answer your questions. I am well versed in several A&B platforms , GE Logic Master and Toolbox, and Automation Direct PLC programing. If...
Temp in the stove room. I don't know. My thermometer is in the adjacent room. Today we started at 50 degrees. After burning since 1:00 it is up to...
I believe my expectations are not to high. I am trying to heat about 750 sq ft divided into 3 rooms. The new stove was rated 800 to 1600 sq ft. It...
Not what I wanted to hear, but that is why I joined. Get some expert opinions. We will see what the stove shop says come Mon. If they say it is...
To answer some of the questions. New stove is a Buck FS-21. Old stove was a Rebel. [ATTACH]...