Already feeling the best that I have felt in 5 months. Appetite and energy have returned in the last 3 weeks. Doc was well pleased to hear it....
That is how it has been around my place for the last 2 years. Burn what you got. When I started stacking the oak and honey locus in the barn, it...
I had a section of my bowl removed. Not a nice surgery.
The Doc took me off all restrictions today. Raring to roll up my sleeves and get back into it. I have been looking at stacks of rounds and logs...
Is separating wood by type worth the added effort? I started out separating out the red oak, white oak and honey locus stacking it in the barn....
Please let us know what that "blow me away deal" is. I am considering a tractor purchase. By the way. I will be coming in Fri. and would like to...
No cutting this weekend, Still on restrictions. I have a Dr. appoint Thurs and will more than likely get cleared. I will splitting on Fri if...
At this time I am looking forward to attending. Don't know if I will be in Fri. or early Sat.
Thanks for the tip. I will have to check it out.
The creepy crawlers were more of a concern than losing the bottom row of the stack. I have an aversion about bring any destructive creepy crawler...
I will come to the defense of Mellinials although I'm a Broomer. I admit a good many of them have more muscles in their thumbs than I have in my...
It is in the extension to the barn. I have lived here 23 years and the extension was there when I bought the place. The roof is in good shape, so...
My grandson came around early this morning and stacked the wood he split yesterday. He started the stack directly on the ground. I usually stack...
The wood fairy made a visit while I slept. [ATTACH] I am on a 10lb restriction. This is torture. My grandson started on the stack. I did get to...
Having a little age on me, I tend not to avoid bending. Most of my wood comes to me in large rounds or 10' logs. The logs are cut into rounds. The...
Don't know, Maybe age? Can't be the wood cutting. Got to be something else.
I can feel your pain. I have major surgery coming up at the end of the week and corporal tunnel in Feb. Will probably be out of commission till at...
Great house warming gift and good looking stack. I am a little embarrassed. I got only 1/4 of the size of your stack split today. Of course I am...
Thanks all. I do believe I am dealing with Honey Locus That was my next question. I started my 3 year plan today. Split a good bit of oak and...
I haven't split any of it yet, but will run a piece across the splitter tomorrow, photograph it and give a sniff. My son-in-law works for a land...