Thank you Uncle Joe. Still a little soar. Wrist is a little stiff, but overall I am pleased. Not a real good patient so I have been pushing it....
What did you get done this weekend? The weather was great around here. Productive weekend, but the stack didn't grow. Attended my grandson's...
Beans and more beans. Anyone have a saw that runs on Methane? As stated before I will have at least a gallon of baked beans. I also have some...
It kind of looks like the Honey Locus I cut. Give the split a sniff. Does it have a slight sweet smell? Whatever it is, looks like a nice haul.
59 F now and the lady said she was cold so I set a fire. I swear the woman would freeze to death in h**l, but you have to keep them happy.
Wrong end of the hog, unless you are talking about a cancer stick.:D
I will bring it along and 2 pkg of buns. The sandwiches would compliment bean soup well. When I talked with Walt, there may be some cooler space...
From the phone conversations, I don't believe we will be bored at all during the ride. Dennis: Do we need any food for Thurs. night? I smoked up a...
Thanks for the link. It looks like everyone had a great time. This will be my first GTG event. Everything has been firmed up and I will be riding...
I'll be bring a pot of baked beans.
Just repaired the wedge. The leak isn't coming from the rod seal. It is coming from the fitting between the valve and the cylinder. I couldn't...
Found it on the back of the tank but it was in pretty bad shape. The partial numbers I pulled didn't relate to any manuals I found. Yes it looks...
Is there a standard location for Model and Serial number sticker on these machines? I would like to get a manual. Has anyone rebuilt the cylinder?...
Unbelievable. At least he'll be kept from reproducing provided the saw starts.
Awesome pictures. I pray everyone comes through safely. We are on the very northern edge of the alert and not expected to get anything real nasty.
Do you intend to burn the wood this year yet? I leave the wood that I have cut and intend to burn for the coming season not covered. I feel the...
Just discovered this thread. I played in a rock band back in the late 60s and then got into country when a group of guys at work would play for...
Thanks all. My understanding of GeoThermal it works on the refrigeration principle. Evaporator and condenser coils. I get confused as to which is...
My wife and I are considering dividing off an acre from the place and building a retirement home. If I were to go with Geothermal heating could I...
My return was less than a year not counting what I already had. The house is a 1930s farm house with a little acreage, not well insulated and...