New forecast site for here, new to me anyway: Tuesday morning update: cold air damming concerns Looks like the cold air is winning, holding back...
mine, well, I like to think of myself as conservative, hence, "save money". Not that I don't spend money, I do indeed, I just try to get a...
According to my numbers on "my orders" in Amazon, I have ordered 125 times in the past six months. A year ago, I was having just under 100 orders...
Do you have that mail box along side the main road? How do you have it so it doesn't become a target for the plow? I don't have issues with the...
Up and with a nice cup of coffee. :coffee: Snowing here. Don't know if it will turn to sleet or not. We are being warned that it might later on...
Wow, this is really getting common, I had several deliveries scheduled for today from Amazon. But instead I got half of them. The other half is...
I am not in that area, but lots of stuff goes on that I don't want around me. I also have a couple of video surveillance systems. Ring being one....
when ever one on mine has a laps in behavior, I try kenneling. That means at night or when ever I left them home alone. My take is they won't...
i don't hate much, but an ice storm is an exception. hate, hate, hate.
Here is another twist to that. will711 might want this one" [MEDIA]
I don't know what these two are up to, but it looks like fun! [MEDIA]
[MEDIA]
I have to keep digging.
Control Weather - Magic Spells - The Thieves Guild - Magic Spells, Incantations and Hexes
Been in touch with one of my brothers most of the day. Couple house down from him, It seems a neighbor (82) shot his wife (62) he called the...
I know, crying shame to let all this white stuff go to waste. I really have no use for it what soever. In fact, I am looking to see if there are...
Everything outside is white here. First time this season also. I offered my share to anyone who would take it, but no takers as yet. so, we...
Also at Cabela's [ATTACH]
I've never sat down to watch a movie on one of those huge screens. I have seen them in the stores. My 48 inch screen seems small compared to...
I hate to admit it, but I waited and waited to get this done. Today, I finally planted the tulips. The threat of snow made me get my azz in gear...