So glad I don't have to travel when I don't want to. I have no business being on the road went their are travel warnings. Age is taking its...
A very Happy Birthday Wish to you wildwest Enjoy you day as best you can!
Saw this on line, worth sharing: [ATTACH]
Our furnace rarely comes on. Upstairs, they use the baseboard heat. Our heat is nearly 100% from our pellet stove. Thermostats are so...
and 7F here @8:30 pm. I don't know why, but when it get to 15F it doesn't seem to matter much how much more cold it gets. It is all miserable....
When you bought that load, times were different. you bet against shifts in availability. That doesn't seem to be an issue for the last couple...
That is an interesting read. Insightful. The author mentioned zon missed 4 of the 8 times for scheduled deliveries. I love my Alexa features,...
[MEDIA]
This looks so easy and good! [ATTACH]
it startles me a little to have someone walk up on the patio and leave a package at that time of evening. Those guys all wear dark clothing....
I also get most my music from prime, I get a lot of it. on Alexa. I have Alexa in every room. I get the news, weather and many other things....
Burning really good so far. I am only on the second bag. I'm leaving the stove on room temp. Seems to burn cleaner that way.
That made me feel ill. Horrible preventable. I hope the breeder is done breeding dogs.
Sun was out today, but NO MELTING. Wasn't out long and it was dark again. Drove the car all afternoon, but no ice melted off that either. 16 F...
I noticed the price on Amazon is now $998 and on TC is $799
SmokeyTheBear What is the current status of your getting a new generator? Did you go with TS or another? I need to find out from my son...
Happy Birthday krooser [MEDIA]
Dan, I don't consider myself dissatisfied, unhappy or other negative feeling towards Amazon. In fact, they are my #l go to when I want...
I just hate thieves. If someone is hungry and needs help. Come knock on my door as ask. Most of the time I'll be sympathetic and help in any...
A very Merry Christmas wish to all our military families. This can be a very difficult time of year because of being separated from family,...