I was hoping to see one of those in this thread
Good thing Maine Coon cats are known for being gentle [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Looked over my order for the Generator. Looks like it will come Wednesday the 27th. When I first ordered it, I thought it was this Wednesday....
[ATTACH]
Wish it was 50F here. Instead it is 29F
This is one of my favorite Christmas pictures [ATTACH]
like the pop corn popper! Should make enough for a single man.
I have two huge tanks, I am embarrassed to say I am not sure of their size. (CRS). So after going over the whole situation with my wife and my...
I spoke to my son in-law who is a master electrician. I asked what would be involved in getting my house wired so it would be easy to run a...
Seems to be the standard for this season. Al least you will have it in time for Christmas unless you were having an event prior to that. I...
a few $ less on ...zon and it is Prime. [MEDIA]
Giving a trail cam to my 8 yr. old grand son for Christmas. He seems to think he wants one. Also getting him an SD card. Should be interesting...
The part that gets me is that these events are covered in the news every year, but like black flies, they just keep happening. What is between...
When I look down, it is the cat playing with my feet. Those claws don't feel so good.
metal bucket with a lid that gets set on the ground where it won't be tipped over. Much later, the ashes are spread on the garden area. Maine...
I don't sleep with covers over me. Just lay on the sheet. I do wear a t shirt. don't care for my shoulders being cold. :emb: I think I am...
and that is why the stove is so good! As long as we stay warm and don't have to play games turning it up or down, all is fine with me. Just dump...
I hope you keep a few thing in your auto for "just in case" . After dark and the roads are white, it is so easy to get lost. Hell, I can't...