:wreath:Got to try hard to get into the spirit even though it is icing out. I have my tree up and the shopping all done. Little wrapping left....
I pray no power outages, Just pure suffering when that happens in the dead of winter.
Get fitted for them if you can. Well worth it. I saw a podiatrist who prescribed the right type and size. VA provided them for me. saved me a...
I get the ones that are really wide. Like eeee when I can find them. Then I put orthotics in them. I can't stand shoes or boots that are heavy....
Once you find one that fits, order the others over the phone or on line. Saves a lot on gas. I too like Merrell shoes. Now that I know how they...
That is one heck of a good savings. Like not having meat that gets freezer burned. I have used one for years. Replaced it two or three times....
Buy you boots from LLBean. Should they fail you, you can return them for a replacement. A few bucks more in the beginning, but really worth it...
So long as that isn't an isolated reading, That too has to be addressed. Drink a good strong cup of coffee, That should help. I can't find a...
My recently bought computer acted up. It is a desk top with most all the new horns and whistles. It started burping and farting and then...
You 4 letter word really isn't so bad. But there is a three letter word that is much worse. ICE! That one is truly evil. Just bought two bags...
Sometimes it is hard to tell what good a med is doing for you. It really is more of what might happen without the med that needs to be...
That is good, but a little med left is a good protection from another event. No guarantees but better chances.
Ugh. It is 2:30 AM and I am up and awake. Wife fed left over chicken casserole to the dogs. The old one starts barking at 2 AM and then gets...
i'm thinking you will get it today, don.t give up on them just yet. you'll get a change or delay notice if it is to change. withe USPS, the...
yup, those are the ones! Never again!!!!
When I was a kid, I had a sled to use. Shared with my brother. No bikes. But we did have boots, and we had cardboard boxes we could use once we...
Wow, 8:30 PM and UPS just arrived with my priority overnight shipment I ordered Sunday. :ups: The delivery man hardly stopped when he got out of...
who can relate to this: [IMG]
Showing your skills right there. Fantastic. Love it when I see projects well thought through with sound knowledge and safety considerations....
I hate snakes, but I won't kill them. I had one living in my garden. Just left it alone and tried not to get startled when it was slithering...