winter sure has set in this year. I thought the long range predictions didn't have this deep cold and snow levels by now. Here is my son and...
SmokeyTheBear ck out this site if you already have not. Lots of good information. DISCUSSIONS
look'in good.
I saw on the news where another cold spell is following the one we are in. So looks like a least a week before it gets up to 20F. I am not sure...
It has been very cold here also. 1 F. and getting colder. Big limb fell off the tree at the end of the driveway. I think it got hit yesterday...
3 f here now. Won't go up much for a week. This is the crappy temps we typically get in January
I really don't mind how many bags of pellets get burned so long as the house is toasty warm. It is and so is the porch. When I come in from the...
Just found this thread. what a wonderful caretaker you are for your fur friend. I hope all is well for her.
Still running the stove on Room Temp. But it has increased to using about 1 1/2 bags a day. Wife likes it 76F+ or she starts :heidi:, She...
Better safe than sorry. Enjoy your family event. We did ours the evening before. Everything went really well. The dogs and cats didn't...
That looks so good. It would be gone around here before it cooled off!
I would hate to have an old bath tub roll on me or run into me. :pain:
[ATTACH]
We had our Christmas gathering this evening. All went well. Way too much to eat. Kids were well behaved. The dogs had a heck of a good time...
Looks like a very white Christmas here. Large accumulation predicted for Christmas day. The grandkids are excited. They all have snowmobiles....
And to you sir, a good vacation. Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to you and your family. Enjoy the family time. It really does go by very...
First time I am aware of this. Sometimes things fly down the page before we have a chance to notice it, so unless you go to page 2 or 3 etc. you...
Oh man, that just s#*ks big time. Glad you have a generator (that is working)! We lost our power just before Christmas three? years ago. Was...
Beautiful, very warm and comforting. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
That is a priority! Cats won't settle for anything less. How about those hand and boot warmer pads? Took me years to get a garage. I had...